Model RDL Table Top Batch Type Vapor Phase
The RDL provides consistent, uniform, and reliable heat transfer for high quality reflow in a Table Top Vapor Phase Reflow Oven. The RDL utilizes user friendly controls coupled with semi automatic operation to deliver high quality reflow to the lab environment. This system uses a single fluid to generate a precise temperature in the reflow chamber. The RDL also integrates an inline preheat zone which allows the user to create the ideal thermal curve and deliver proper solder paste conditioning prior to reflow delivering outstanding reflow in a small package.
- The RDL has a working envelope of 9" (225 mm) x 6" (150 mm) with a product clearance of 1.5" (38 mm)
- The on board control system monitors and controls all critical parameters for safe efficient operation.
- The control panel allows the user easy access to all operational functions and operating programs.
- Integrated preheat zone provides thermal curve modification and solder paste conditioning prior to reflow for reflow process enhancement.
- On board cooling system allows the user to operate the system without the need of an external water supply.
- Programmable timed cooldown cools the product post reflow.
- Working Envelope: 9" (225 mm) x 6" (150 mm) with a product clearance of 1.5" (38 mm)
- Unit Size: 34" (86 cm) x 21" (53 cm) x 18" (45 cm)
- Power Required: 208 VAC, 1 Phase, 25 Amps, 50/60 Hz.
- Main Heater: 2500 watts
- Preheat: 1500 watts
- Operating Temperature: 200 °C - 320 °C dependant on working fluid used
- Water Requirement: None, uses interanl closed loop for cooling
- Working Fluid Capacity: 0.75 gallon