Model RD10 Belted Inline Vapor Phase Reflow Oven
The RD10 provides consistent, uniform and repeatable heat transfer in a Belted Inline application for high quality reflow, mechanical attachment, curing and drying. The RD10 Utilizes user friendly controls coupled with a fully automatic operation to deliver High Volume Reflow. This system generates precise temperature in the reflow chamber and integrates a one zone preheat chamber to create the ideal thermal curve for your process. Continuously running belted conveyor system provides for high volume production.
The RD10 was designed to accommodate high volume production applications which are not sensitive to a slight incline at the vapor chamber. Often used in mechanical attachment and curing operations.
- The RD10 utilizes an 8" (200 mm) wide belt which can be "flighted" to allow for product containment.
- Programmable Logic Control System monitors and controls all critical parameters of the system for safe efficient operation.
- Touch Screen Display allows the user easy access to all operational functions and operating programs.
- Single Zone Preheat provide thermal curve modification and proper solder paste conditioning prior to reflow.
- Belted Inline Conveyor System allows for true inline operation.
- Internal Reclamation System is utilized to reduce usage of working fluid.
- Working Fluid Filtration System and Auxiliary Fluid Storage Tank facilitate routine maintenance and working fluid filtration.
- Custom Sizes Available
- Belt Size: 8" (200 mm) standard; optional sizes available
- Product Clearance: 1.5" (38 mm) standard; optional sizes available
- Unit Size: 118" (300 cm) x 34" (90 cm) x 44" (110 cm) - standard
- Power Required: 208 VAC, 3 Phase, 63 Amps, 50/60 Hz. and 400 VAC, 3 Phase, 50 Amps, 50/60 Hz. - standard
- Operation Temperature: 200 °C - 320 °C dependent on working fluid used
- Water Requirements: 3-5 GPM supplied at 20-30 °C, 30-50 PSI
- Working Fluid Capacity: 4 gallons