Model RD2 Vapor Phase Reflow System
R&D VaporTech offers a full line of Single Vapor Batch Type Reflow Systems. The RD2 provides consistent, uniform and reliable heat transfer for high quality reflow, curing and drying. The RD2 utilizes Programmable Logic Controls coupled with a Touch Screen Display to deliver user friendly operation and programming. The system uses a single fluid to generate precise temperature in the reflow chamber. The RD2 also integrates a Convected Preheat Zone for precise preheat profiles and proper solder paste conditioning prior to reflow. These features allow the user to create the ideal thermal curve for their specific process. With standard features such as: fluid filtration, auxiliary fluid holding tank and on-board recipe storage, the RD2 is a complete vapor phase system in a mid-large product working envelope.
The RD2 was designed to accommodate medium volume multishift production and medium to large sized products. This unit allows any company, regardless of size, to produce products of the highest quality.
- The RD2 has a working envelope of 18" 455 mm L x 15" 380 mm W x 2.5" 63 mm H using a version of our patented palletized conveyor system which keeps the product horizontal throughout the process.
- The Programmable Logic Control system monitors and controls all critical parameters for
safe and efficient operation.
- The Touch Screen Display with recipe storage allows the user easy access to all operational functions and operating programs.
- Convected Preheat Zone and Vapor Preheat Function provide precise preheat profiles and proper solder conditioning prior to reflow creating the ability to create the ideal thermal curve.
- Working Fluid Auxiliary Tank and Filter System facilitate routine maintenance and working
- Programmable Timed Cooldown cools the product post reflow.
- Pallet Size: 18" (455 mm) x 15" (380 mm)
- Pallet Clearance Height: 2.5" (63 mm)
- Unit Size: 95" long x 39" wide x 54" high
- Power Required: 208 VAC, 3 Phase, 63 Amps, 50/60 Hz - Standard
- 380 VAC, 3 Phase, 1 Neutral, 63 Amps. 50/60 HZ - Available at No charge
- Main heater: 12.5 KW
- Preheat: 6 KW
- Operating Temperature: 200 °C to 320 °C depending on fluid used
- Water Requirements: 3-5 GPM supplied, 25 °C - 40 °C
- Inert Fluid Capacity: 3 gallons